The COVID-19 vaccination process appears to be a disorganized mess. Here, in no particular order, are some helpful links for people in Michigan (and particularly in Washtenaw County):
- Washtenaw County COVID-19 Vaccination Form
- Washtenaw County COVID-19 page
- Meijer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Info / Registration
- Rite-Aid Vaccine Scheduler
- CVS Appointments
- Walgreens Vaccine Scheduling
- Michigan Vaccine Spotter
- GoodRX Vaccine Info/Appointment Finder
- Rite-Aid Vaccine Availability Tool (this site also seems to support CVS and Walgreens, but the site’s Walgreens data gathering is not working)
- Detroit Area Vaccine Hunters Facebook group
Updated March 18, 2021 to add: CVS will begin providing vaccines in Michigan as early as Sunday, March 21. Appointments will be available starting Friday, March 19 at cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine.
Updated March 22, 2021 to add: goodrx.com/covid-19/michigan link.